sixpointbleed

Friday, August 04, 2006

the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire...
i was at work late last night because i was transfering my files from my imac to my new laptop. yup that's right folks, i finally got my new macbook! i also got a new 30gig ipod video. woot woot! anyway, on the way home my brother and i noticed smoke...and a lot of it. this is what we find:


that right there is st. joseph's public school...and it's on fire. it was the main attraction in yellowknife. you should have seen the streets, they were filled with people. it was nuts! just look at the people there in the playing field, they're all having a hay day. some were gathered untill like 2 in the morning just watching the thing burn. anyway, i drove past it again this morning and found the school like this:


which really sucks, cause my mom works at the school...and she's on holidays right now...so she doesn't really even know that her school burned down. i should probably write her an e-mail.

in other news. it's a long weekend! let the fun begin.

/dr.

ps. supposedly that was the handy work of an arson...jackass

2 Comments:

Blogger AZD said...

Wow, so far you've had your camera with you for some exciting situations.
I now keep mine with me so that when I run into Zanta again I'll be ready! yes yes yes.

1:32 PM  
Blogger /dr. said...

hahaha. that's rad jen. if you haven't checked his myspace page yet, you should do that. i posted a link to it on our DR blog. his comments are pretty funny.

/dr.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home