sixpointbleed

Thursday, March 13, 2008

currents.
i haven't blog since i complained last semester. much has changed since then. i finished the rough semester, moved to keele station into a house with 3 of my best friends who i love so much. went home for christmas, went to LA for a few days and started a new semester.

i haven't been blogging recently because i have an outlet for everything i am. her name is jo.

but i assure you life is good. i'll post something better soon.

lets love the next person we see,
/dr.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Let's having some more blogging then eh?

1:48 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

I reread that sentence and realized I made a typo. Not only that but it doesn't really make much sense.

What I meant to say was that I want some more blogging from you. And soon.

That's it, I'm going to bed.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

oh yeah, nice one. lol guess that's a good reason to stay out there. My roommate it turns out is going to stay here until october or so. So, we're cool at 4-89 mccaul. :p .. maybe i'll see you tomorrow.. i still need to see the printmaking and drawing/painting stuff.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home