sixpointbleed

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

i get my life back.

thesis is done. all done. which means i might start using this blog again.
my thesis was about exploring experimental sustainable graphic design. the short and sweet explanation is that i only designed things with used materials. until i get my website up and running, i'll entertain you with these photos of my last project. it's a brand new book about the development of my thesis (printed on a discarded book). here's a few flicks:


oH YA! the ocad grad show is this weekend. stop my and say hi. i'll be at a wedding on saturday, but i'll be there friday and sunday.

love,
/dr.

5 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

whoa, that's super neat! I wish you could have done up my fugly pleather thesis like that.

please blog more now, and please include nice pictures of Toronto and hipster christian life.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

just got back from the ocad show. that book is awesome. Your work is definitely among the very best of your year.

6:26 PM  
Blogger sue said...

nice work!! i like the printing on the old book. bring it to new york so i can see it in person?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Erich said...

Awesome thesis. Good ethic, slick lookin'.

um, stop your what, though?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

j'adore! Very slick! Yeah I get to read you again!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home