sixpointbleed

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

some dick stole my bike.
it's just the way it sounds. i ride my dad's bike to work everyday so i don't get all fat over the summer. i go outside after work to bike home and all i find is my lock. broken. and on the ground. i'm pissed. you don't want to be dylan's friend when he's pissed. believe me. i don't want to be dylan's friend when he's pissed. so now i'm waiting for someone to get home so i can call them to pick me up at work. ahhhhh asadsowef/f@ckwhoifhfdsahjsadjkew

/dr.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sucks.
this one time, in blind river, i had my bike ripped off, too-- from the front yard of a police officer's house. the ONLY time my bike's been stolen.. grr... the good news is that it was eventually found. mayhap this bike will also be found?

still.
the whole situation reeks of suckiness. i do hope it turns out.

ps. i stopped by.

~mir.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Bicyclette said...

bicyclette to the rescue.
i will get you a new bike
and bring it to yellowknife
gwa
tired.

x

11:07 PM  
Blogger Trent said...

There are words for that type of situation that I won't say here...

sorry dude - I thought we had the monopoly on lame-ass bike thieves here in Toronto.

8:36 AM  
Blogger AZD said...

Oh No! I know how you feel man, it happened to me twice. Stinkin' Bastages!

10:59 AM  
Blogger /dr. said...

that's an awesome story!

/dr.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was probably the craig kid who lives around the corner...

-Ryan

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home