sixpointbleed

Friday, August 11, 2006

haha troublesome.

the studio eleven dining room had discussion about all sharing our baby and kid pictures awhile back. i often forget that most of my friends, have never seen me in me during my childhood days. lisa posted a picture of her as a kid a few entries back. my older brother recently did the same thing. it started to cause a ruckus, so i decided to do the same. i always like a good ruckus.

so here are the royal boys. joey is in the middle. he actually wants his picture taken. he's 3 year older than me and my twin bro ryan. I'm the one on the left who is far more interested in playing with whatever toy happens to be on the carpet. which makes ryan the kid who is chewing on whatever is under his fingernail at the time.

shizzam (my mom, we all have ridiculous nicknames) has her boys all decked out in these HUGE 3" pins which are totally awesome. my pin says, "i'm a twin". ryan's pin says, "i'm his twin" and joey's pin says, "i'm have twin brothers". shizzam is a pround of her boys.

/dr.

ps. i would rock that pin if i still had it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

That's a pretty classic shot. Why not post those "gangsta" shots we did on your laptop?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

haha... i bet the buttons were to tell you and ryan apart :P

3:14 PM  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

That is some family awesomeness! If I ever have kids, I am going to insist that they call me something cool like Shazam. Those buttons are hilarious!

Also, I love that you rocked the corduroy overalls. They were also a favorite in my family.

11:59 PM  
Blogger /dr. said...

we call her shizzam because her real name is sharon. my dad's nickname is b-roy. cause his real name is bruce...and roy because of royal...so you'd have to have a more logical nickname than shizzam...something like...ahhhhh...leafer. but funnier.

/dr.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home