sixpointbleed

Sunday, January 21, 2007

if you want to lose respect for me, read on.
this weekend was the weekend of dance tunes. friday night i went to the boat with mTp (matt the priest) and bicyclette to see the crystal castles. It was a strange concert. the band (which was really good) hardly played, and then the dj played for the rest of the night. so we danced. alot.

saturday night mTp and i ended up at the dance cave with some friends. after stoping in at lee's palace to see a show that was highly mediocre, we ended up dancing the rest of the night away again.


i also spent a great deal of the weekend feasting my ears on a steady diet of what i would normally consider shite. but hey, some early 90's dance tunes are just plain plain catchy. please don't judge me.


i leave you with this gem.


/dr.

ps. is it just me, or is scatman john a very, very creepy man?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is actually pretty funny because I was just listening to this song Friday night.. and the chance of you posting a video on it is pretty slim....
to be honest, I do enjoy this song.. but never knew what the video was like... I would agree that is is not what I imagined it to be...kinda ummm trippy and weird.. but never the less a great tune that reminds me of my last year of high school. hehe

Steph

8:26 AM  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

LOOSE respect? heck, my respect for you just doubled.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Scatman John is creepy. I had to stop the video 5 seconds into it cause I couldn't take it, thinking to myself how creepy he was. Then I read what you wrote about his creepyness. Nastay.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to ask my professor if there is a legal procedure to disown a brother and cast his out of the family... I'll get back to you
-Ryan
P.s. J/K!… I know there is no legal procedure.. haha...

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I was you at the arcade on the "dance dance revolution" machine... Man you are good! I saw that /.dr has the high score! Keep it up dude

10:48 AM  
Blogger Erich said...

Dylan,

You split my pancreas.
Dance music.
Holey Jamoleys.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home