sixpointbleed

Saturday, September 23, 2006

i don't eat animals anymore.

I've been thinking about this for a long time. I mentioned it to my family a few times over the summer, and so I finally commited myself to this. I don't eat meat. Not because I think that it's wrong to eat meat, but because I want to have true compassion for ever living thing. I suck at this. So I figured this is a decent place to start. I think it's wrong how animals are poorly farmed and mistreated for our pleasure.

love,
/dr.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A more humane way to eat meat is to grab your favorite shot gun and head to the bush and hunt your own meat!

-bangin' birds baggins'
ps I think even Matty R agrees with this

10:41 AM  
Blogger /dr. said...

ya i agree with that. that why i said i don't think it's wrong to eat animals. but the only animals i'd be baggin' in TO are squirrels, racoons or pigeons. all of which are NEVER in season! :)

/dr.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i respect your dicision, i do agree that SOME animals are miss treated, i think there are some exagerations and some stories of old. im never really sure how my meal is killed.
but i sure as hell am still ganna smile when i eat a big peice of stake in front of you.
HA
Dan.

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow thats a big step..and its not as hard as you think. I did it for almost 3 years and now i only eat organic chicken. Good luck though...it can be done.


"Nothing more strongly arouses our disgust than cannibalism, yet we make the same impression on Buddhists and vegetarians, for we feed on babies, though not our own." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

8:11 PM  
Blogger CJH said...

dylan,

i miss you.

come to ptbo. or perhaps, i'll come to t.o.

love,

me

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a big decision.

But hey, follow your conscience and stick to it.

Miss ya.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home