sixpointbleed

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

i'm an idiot.

situation #1. i spilled coffee on my laptop. pretty dumb, but it's a-ok.

situation #2. with the money that i saved up over the summer, i decided to buy myself a new digital camera. i figure that it would be a good investment into my future career. so i bought the Sony Alpha 100 DSLR. mega-pumped! (refer to previous post) i go to a wedding last week. the camera is in my backpack. so is a can of hairspray. try to fill the blanks...

/dr.

i'm such an idiot. i wish i could punch myself
repeatedly in the kidneys. people like me deserve it.

8 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

ohhh, dylan! That SUCKS.

Also, I can't believe your laptop is ok.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ... remember when that homeless man took off with your new scarf? that's #3!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is it pooched?
-ryan

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is it pooched?

6:04 PM  
Blogger /dr. said...

a few things.

kate. it's actually #4...
joey. it made me smile...
ryan. some sony-tech is tinkerin' with it right now. i have no idea.

/dr.

6:46 PM  
Blogger RTF said...

Dylan,

Please don't punch yourself in the kidneys. But I know how you feel.

Hairspray could do some nasty things to a camera. Maybe it's covered by warranty?

Is that Joey fellow related to you? Is that your tiwn?

Peace,

Tom

10:39 AM  
Blogger /dr. said...

thanks tom,
the warrenty doesn't cover this situation. joey is my older brother. ryan is my twin brother.

/dr.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dylan wishes he was my twin. Only then could he have rugged good looks, a burly cougar-like frame and a good hearty prospector's beard.

Or something like that.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home