sixpointbleed

Friday, February 02, 2007

this is my life. febuary 2, 2007.
i haven't written in this little blog for a long time. my mom asked me to keep it updated so she can keep up with my busy life. so...this blog entry is for my mama shizzam (that's her nickname). here's the update.

most significantly, i'm thinking (basically sold) about going to india to serve the poor in calcutta for the month of may. ya, i know. scary. but i really feel like god is kicking my ass to go. right now we (some peeps from my church) are still in the planning stages, but every meeting i go to, i get more and more pumped. when i get really excited i say, "yesYesYES!" to myself. and i've been saying that alot recently. and when i'm not saying that i'm deathly petrified. keith dungeon and i are also using our god-given skills to create a website for the trip. stay tuned.

in other news. i'm seriously thinking about getting a bunny-rabbit. i LOVE bunnies. they make me incredibly happy. you seriously have no idea. i went to a friend's house last thursday and it turns out she has TWO bunnies. i had a blast. i think they did as well. and while i had the chance i rubbed one of the little guys into my eyeballs to find out if i am allergic. i think i was ok! perhaps after india i'll get a new furry little friend. for more on how animals make people happy. read joey's most recent entry.


after the bunnies and i hung out, we watched THE WIZARD. remember the wizard?! with ben savage? it's that late 80's movie about kids taking a road trip in order to play in a nintendo tournament in california. YUP! that wizard. amazing.

CALLLLLIIFORRRRRRRRRNNIIIAAA.

/dr.

9 Comments:

Blogger AZD said...

If you really want a bunny, consider Monkey Pants!http://www.torontohumanesociety.com/adopt/rabbits.asp

2:43 PM  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

i'm glad you're on team India. it's going to be SO FUN.

Also, the Wizard rules! I really wanted to be that cool girl when I was a kid.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Dilbert,

Thanks for the update...good to hear you're still taking in oxygen.

I'm sure India will be a life-changing experience. Keep me posted.

I wonder if you could buy that 70-pound rabbit, you know the one in the picture the size of a German Shepherd that some Dutch guy was lifting? That would really be a conversation piece.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

...I should also add that 'The Wizard' was a shameless piece of advertizing put out by Nintendo in order to sell Mario 3.

But, damn, it's good, ain't it?!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Rachelle said...

India!? that is really rad.
I once almost made it to India. but it didn't work out. However, I do have a friend who named a little girl there after me (well..he just liked my name) So, keep your eyes peeled for a baby Rachelle!

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwww bunnies are soooooooooooooo cute!! sooo cute..
get one!

Steph

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so u did all this for ur mom wierd

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Dylan...for update eventho' I knew it all already, I love to read the way you write.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh that humungous rabbit, Dylan loves that humungous rabbit :)

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home