sixpointbleed

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i've always wanted an apartment with exposed brick.

lately i've been thinking about how to maximize space at my working area. my desk is kinda small and usually cluttered with my laptop, printer, scanner, monitor etc. and because buying a new desk isn't really an option (with the up-coming india trip and all), i decided to make some shelves to replace the previously used milk creates. here's the result:



i found the large piece of shelving (which i cut) last week when i took the garbage out. i painted it black (with some left over spray paint) because it was kinda marked up and ugly. then i went for a walk around the neighbourhood to find some bricks (which was surprisingly easy), came home, scrubbed them in the bath tub and presto-change-o.

total cost: $0

/dr.


6 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

nice!

I'm putting you in charge of office space design on the Houseboat.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

e-no

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thata boy... I need some shelves in my apt. maybe you can take the bus here so you can build me some free shelves? haha
-Ryan

12:07 PM  
Blogger Meanoch said...

Just telepathically send him the instructions. You're twins, you can do that you know!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your setup is hot.
hehe.

also: I dig the Audrey poster on the wall;)
she is beautiful, and pretty.. pretty perfect.

Steph

11:03 PM  
Blogger sue said...

i love $0. the banner's good too.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home