sixpointbleed

Friday, February 09, 2007

teeeee-shuuuurtz.
it's friday night and i don't feel that social for some reason. so i decided to make shirts. i printed another one of hepburn. i like how it turned out.

i had a pile of ink left over that i mixed so i decided to make a print based on a poem i wrote recently titled, "F is for _AITH". the ink in the picture is still drying.
in other news, i got my camera back! but there seems to be a little mix up with where my battery went. so i may have to puchase a new battery. BUT i did get a pretty sweet discount on the repairs (as in a whoppin' 40% SCHWEEEEET!). so next time i post a picture it will look crisp (unlike the hazy photos i just took) that's all...for now.

/dr.


5 Comments:

Blogger AZD said...

Crap, they want me to join myspace to read your poem. I won't do it.
Love the shirts - hi five.

11:32 AM  
Blogger /dr. said...

BAM!

F is for _AITH

it was beautiful
but the voices
screamed otherwise.

LIFE LI_E LIE

something got misplaced
between the wine and
personal luxury.

for nostalgia's sake
sing me a hymn
so i can beat myself up again.

and stained-glass jesus
can expose a fresh stain
on the century-old hardwood floor.

that was church. goodnight.

/dr.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

yay for posting it, i was in the same dilemma as jen because I do not have a myspace account ... though I am slowly breaking

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm i'm still waiting on said shirt....what gives, you?

-dang

10:48 AM  
Blogger RTF said...

I love the shirts.

T

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home